They’re the most typical because they’re the easiest to produce. But you don’t require to end up being one of the many people producing them, correct? They’re simple to avoid-you simply have got to understand what they are.
We asked profession professionals to weigh in in the total worst movements they’ve ever seen work seekers make-so you may learn from their mistakes-and get your work search moving in the correct path.
5 job search mistakes you need to stop making
- You don’t know what you want
- You’re applying to jobs too indiscriminately
- You haven’t researched the company
- You didn’t follow up with the interviewer
- You only search for jobs when you’re unemployed